Updated: May 4, 2020
EDIT - Please read latest blog post about updates to our services.
As a permitted business, we will continue to be available to service and repair your motorbikes and mopeds. We have set in place measures to ensure the safety of you our customers and also our staff.
Service & Repairs
- Completely contactless drop off of bikes, contactless payment and collection.
- We can also offer collection of your bike and delivery back to you.
- Disinfecting of all major touch points on the bike before it is returned to you.
- Our technician will be wearing gloves whilst working on your bike.
We understand that needing maintenance items such as spark plugs, oils, bulbs etc will still be required throughout lockdown, so we will still be supplying these items to you, but our showroom will be closed.
- We are working on developing a simple online shop to allow you to purchase these items without needing to leave the safety of your sofa.
- Whilst this is being created, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order, or give us a ring on 758255 or contact us via Facebook Message.
- We will be offering an island delivery service for items purchased.
We will update you with any changes or developments with what we are offering. If you have any suggestions as to what you think you may need access to in this time, please drop us an email and we will gladly take it on board.
We wish you all well, stay safe.