Compact and economical, with sharp looks and great handling, the Citystar RS is a slick mover in the city. And when you need to get out of town, its 200cc fuel-injected engine offers plenty of performance for the open road.
Citystar 200 RS ABS
Combining the best features of maxi-scooters into a compact body for urban use, the Citystar is incredibly well equipped. Powered by a 14 bhp high torque 200cc motor, its engine performance is matched by its braking power. With ABS the Citystar RS provides power and control on demand. Weather protection is provided by the streamlined windshield and fluid, wrap-around bodywork.
Despite its compact size, the Citystar offers maximum storage space, with a lockable compartment under the seat that can accommodate two helmets. There is also a bag hook and a handy glove box with a 12V socket for charging your mobile phone when riding.
Excellent fuel economy (up to 80mpg) and generous 9.5 litre fuel tank mean a range of more than 150 miles between refills. The Citystar's 90° turning radius means that it can ‘spin on a sixpence’, for easy parking in the tightest spaces.
• 13" alloy wheels
• Michelin Pilot sport tyres
• Full digital dashboard
• Under seat storage for a full-face helmet and a half-face helmet with visor
• Twin halogen headlamps 2x35W
• Glove box with 12V socket
• Bag hook
• Side stand with circuit breaker
• Retractable passenger foot-rests
• Aluminium passenger grab handle
• Adjustable double shock absorber
• Directional indicators audible warning reminder
• 2 year Peugeot unlimited mileage parts and labour warranty