SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
More than just a stunning modern classic for the road, more than just beautiful iconic looks, and more than just class-leading specification and performance, this is a genuine first in dual-purpose motorcycling. The Scrambler 1200 XC is designed to deliver everything you need to approach any off-road challenge with poise, confidence and style.
Built to set a brand new benchmark, the Scrambler 1200 XC combines exceptional modern classic road-going performance, capability and confidence with inspiring agile handling and beautiful 21st century custom scrambler looks. A genuine first in dual-purpose motorcycling, it delivers stunning modern capability for the road alongside everything you need to approach genuine off-road adventure riding with confidence and style.
Powered by the latest generation high power 1200cc Bonneville twin engine, with a unique ‘scrambler tune’, it’s an all-new motorcycle that’s fully equipped with a breath-taking fusion of the highest specification engineering and capability that delivers a responsive and inspiring ride. And to complement its class-leading performance comes class-leading state-of-the-art technology and crafted scrambler ergonomics that provide a commanding road and off-road riding position, and superior rider comfort.
In addition, while everything about the XC is beautifully engineered, detailed and designed to impress, if you want to enhance your ride even further, there are over 80 new Scrambler 1200 custom accessories and two inspiration kits to personalise your ride.
Scrambler 1200 XC
- High Torque, high performance, liquid cooled 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune.
- Low inertia, six-speed, 8-valve 270o crank angle parallel twin
- 90PS peak power at 7,400rpm
- 110Nm peak torque at 3950rpm
- 7,500rpm rev limit
- High service interval of 10,000miles (16,000km)
- Category-leading Brembo twin 320mm floating discs with Monobloc M50 front calipers
- Brembo 2-piston 255mm rear brake caliper
- Showa adjustable long travel USD cartridge forks with 200mm travel.
- Öhlins adjustable long travel rear suspension with 200mm travel.
- Long travel aluminium swingarm (547m long)
- High specification side-laced wheels
- Duel-purpose Metzler Tourance tubeless tyres
- Commanding rider ergonomics
- New dedicated scrambler frame
- Folding foot controls
- Adjustable handlebar position
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Five riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Configurable)
- Torque-assist clutch
- Intuitive switchcubes & 5-way joystick
- Illuminated backlit switches
- ABS & switchable traction control
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Keyless ignition
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Accessory fit Bluetooth connectivity module, enabling the world’s first integrated GoPro control system, ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation, plus phone and music operation.
- Accessory fit Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- Category-leading finish & detailing
- Crafted aluminium mudguards, number board, swingarm, bash plate.
- Sculpted side panels with brushed aluminium badge
- Stainless Steel tank strap.
- Brushed aluminium Monza filler cap
- Two colour schemes: Jet Black with Matt Black, and Khaki Green with Brooklands Green