SCRAMBLER 1200 XE
The Scrambler 1200 XE enjoys the ultimate premium scrambling specification. This is a motorcycle that enjoys unparalleled road and off-roading ability, with a commanding riding position and ergonomically optimised set-up that handles every bit as naturally on the tarmac as it does doing what the most focused adventure bike can do as well as, of course, full-on scrambling.
The top-specification all-new Scrambler 1200 XE represents the ultimate in motorcycling freedom. A motorcycle that enjoys unparalleled road and off-road capability, with a commanding riding position and an ergonomically optimised set-up that handles every bit as naturally on the tarmac as it does doing what even the most focused adventure bike can do, plus of course, full-on scrambling.
With a beautiful combination of poise, iconic design and premium finish, married to class-leading road-focused capability and a whole new benchmark in off-road scrambling performance - the result is nothing short of breath-taking.
The equipment specification, which includes premium Öhlins long travel rear suspension and Brembo M50 brakes, is without doubt category dominating. We’ve also packed the XE with advanced technology to give the rider everything that’s needed to approach every ride with poise and assurance, with class-leading features that include cornering optimised ABS and traction control, and 6 riding modes including Off-Road Pro.
To further reflect its top-of-the-range status, there are many premium finishes and details that are exclusive to the 1200 XE, and over 80 custom Scrambler 1200 accessories and two inspiration kits to help spec up your scrambler to go everywhere you need – from town, to touring, to tearing up the desert.
Scrambler 1200 XE
- Longer travel Showa adjustable USD forks with 250mm travel
- Longer travel Öhlins adjustable rear suspension with 250mm travel
- Longer travel aluminium swingarm (579mm)
- Adjustable folding foot controls
- Hand guards with aluminium brace
- Brembo MCS lever
- Optimised Cornering ABS and Traction Control, facilitated by an inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Six riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider-Configurable and Off-Road Pro)
- Top-of-the-range finishes & detailing
- Iconic Triumph tank badge
- Silver handlebar finish with black anodised risers and clamps.
- Gold coloured forks
- Two colour schemes: Fusion White with Brooklands Green, and Cobalt Blue with Jet Black