Featuring large 16-inch wheels and 33mm telescopic front forks and twin rear shock absorbers, the Tweet delivers superb stability and sure-footed handling, making light work of all aspects of your daily commute all year round.
- Compact, slim and light, this agile machine can be hustled through traffic with ease and slotted easily into tight parking spots. The Tweet’s 125cc engine and smooth CVT automatic transmission provide instant power and control, while keeping fuel consumption to a minimum; the catalytic converter in the exhaust keeps emissions low too. Its digital dashboard provides all the information you'll need for your journey and Peugeot designers included a glove compartment to keep all those essential items close to hand.
Unlock the seat and lift it up to reveal a spacious and secure storage bay. There's also a substantial rear luggage rack suitable for mounting a top-box or carrying additional items. Additionally the large flat floor pan and bag-hook, allows for the carrying of an extra bag, briefcase, or rucksack.
With ample space on its dual seat, fold-out passenger foot pegs and chunky grab rails the Tweet is equally at home two-up, and makes for a practical and stylish way to get around town.
Ride with Confidence:
Brisk acceleration from its powerful and torquey motor, combined with efficient and progressive braking system, 16” diameter wheels, commanding riding position, all combine to give a confidence inspiring, relaxed and smooth ride, whether commuting in the rush hour or out on the open road.
Choice of CBS or ABS model. (ABS Model £2,269)
• Torquey, responsive and economical 4-stroke engine
• 16” alloy wheels and hydraulic disc brakes front and rear
• High quality fit and finish with great attention to detail
• Immobiliser security switch under the seat
• Large under-seat storage
• Spacious flat floor plan
• Low fuel tank for improved centre of gravity
• 2 year Peugeot unlimited mileage parts and labour warranty.